lalala… revealed!

10 per page paper writers February 13, 2007 at 11:12 am · Filed under Show Off Stylo

http://bizantiq.ro/?article=10-paragraph-essay-outline-format&c08=16 10 paragraph essay outline format

11 Hijackers »

1. titoki said,

February 13, 2007 @ 11:36 am

Aiyooo, nei jau hou laa!!!

Lemme pack for you and lemme go on behalf of you oso CANNN!!! ;)

The Queen says:  *sticking out tongue*  Cannot!  I dream also cannot dream I go LA.  Die -die no matter how stress still need to drag my body to LA. Currently, whining is the best medicine ;) .

2. the Razzler said,

February 13, 2007 @ 12:36 pm

Queen … with with amount of goodies that you’ve made .. CNY already taken care of .. just focus on LLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA …

Wow !! Hope you have a wonderful time & post lots & lots of pics … when you’re back!! You’RE coming back, rite????? :) :)

Bon voyage ….

The Queen says:  You just remind me to jump aeroplane!!!!  I might do that.  Hmm…  let’s see since I’ve got 10 years valid of VISA!

3. Wuching said,

February 13, 2007 @ 12:36 pm

i think i can fit in your luggage..

The Queen says:  Can fit in also no point.  You are dem heavy la.

4. Hisham said,

February 13, 2007 @ 2:12 pm

I always wondered why they named Los Angeles airport after laxatives.

5. Allan said,

February 13, 2007 @ 2:35 pm

Wah so good!!! No people ask you buy sovenir de? So weird haha~Wish you have a happy trip…

6. oddfather said,

February 13, 2007 @ 2:44 pm

wah….they din stop you at the embassy for hijacking meh…..got 10 years summore….see, its easy if you read and follow the instructions. Have a safe trip.

7. may said,

February 13, 2007 @ 3:00 pm

take me, take me, take me!! I wanna escape from all this packing and unpacking and repacking! I need another holiday… a perpetual one…

enjoy LA, and Gong Xi Fa Cai!

8. LB said,

February 13, 2007 @ 3:13 pm

You’re so gonna enjoy LA!!!! Make sure you bump into Johnny Depp, ya? And SCREAM at Disneyland!!!

9. sila said,

February 13, 2007 @ 11:40 pm

enjoy your trip, HQ!! i wish i could come out and meet you but LA is far from me, and can’t take a lot of time out from work right now.

10. cp1 said,

February 14, 2007 @ 8:45 am

enjoy your trip and happy valentines day hijackqueen … smochies and hugs

11. Simple American said,

February 14, 2007 @ 9:24 am

Can you win the lotto before you come?

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI