Konnyaku Jelly

http://bizantiq.ro/?article=10-paragraph-essay-outline&757=a8 10 paragraph essay outline September 11, 2006 at 9:59 am · Filed under Mouthful Monday

http://applecountrysnowmobileclub.com/?article=10-paragraph-essay-outline-format&84c=fb 10 paragraph essay outline format

http://applecountrysnowmobileclub.com/?article=10-point-essay&dc9=1b 10 point essay 250gm sugar
Water
Malic Acid
Essence & Colouring
Assorted Fruits

see 10 per page paper writers

http://applecountrysnowmobileclub.com/?article=10-paragraph-essay-format&e45=49 10 paragraph essay format

You may use fresh fruits or canned fruits but remember to well drained all the water from the fruits. This is what I prefered – (Fresh) Strawberries, kiwi, dragon fruits, (canned) mandarin oranges, pineapples, peaches, cherries, nata-de-coco, longan.

The purple is from Ribena and the rest is colourings. Note: Ribena + Glucose = purple. Original ribena = red :).

Check out another dessert recipe here.

18 Hijackers »

1. Simple American said,

September 12, 2006 @ 1:06 am

Its really cute and bright. I like the seeds in the star. Makes it interesting. Adds crunch too!

2. Lil said,

September 14, 2006 @ 6:31 pm

cute moulds!

3. earl-ku said,

September 15, 2006 @ 8:55 am

You added in Ribena? the konyaku powder mixture is already sweeten rite, adding Ribena is gonna make it sweeter, my lesson was back then i added quite a lot until i got the same coloringlike yours, in the end all tak boleh makan, too sweet …

The Queen says: There is 2 type of konnyaku powder. Smaller packet is usually without sugar hence you have to add your own sugar. I prefer those as it is cheaper. The one that i bought is RM1.90. The one you mentioned is about RM3.00. 1kg of sugar is only RM2 whereby I only use 250g of sugar for 1 liter of water. :D good marketing management hor.

4. kiet said,

March 2, 2007 @ 11:54 pm

where I can buy konnyaku jelly powder. I’m in san jose, CA. May your give me the store or phone #
    THX.

5. sandy said,

May 2, 2007 @ 3:13 pm

Where i can buy konnyaku jelly powder? Is there any store in USA, Please send me some information.

The Queen says:  I have no idea about USA.  Maybe you can check out asian store?  But if you really want them, maybe I can send some over to you by snail mail.

6. caitlyn said,

May 9, 2007 @ 2:41 pm

Hi, may i know what’s the proportion of the ribena needed? i want to make around 8 trays (1 tray =8 jellies) of konnyaku. how much ribena must i add to the mixture?

The Queen says:  I don’t have a exact proportion.  Go by your instinct.  Stir mixture while pouring and stop at your desired colour.  Happy Cooking :D

7. Phuong said,

July 20, 2007 @ 1:02 am

Me too, I am living in Houston , Texas and love to buy some konnyaku jelly powder and also the moulds. Would you please help us to buy some by send you a cashier check and mailing address…Please answer…thank you very much for your help.

The Queen says:  Hi, I’ve sent out a e-mail to you.  Please check.

8. ngoc said,

July 21, 2007 @ 7:53 am

hi. I live in the US. Did you buy your mold in the us? Can you help me buy the mold and the jelly powder. I would be happy to send you a check

thanks

9. Phuong said,

August 23, 2007 @ 2:18 am

Hi Queen,
    I just come back from my vacaiton. Just wonder if you still remember me. I am still interesting of buying the moulds and the powder . Do you have time to help me with it. Any way where do i buy a Malic Acid that you mention above? Wish you and your family have good health.

10. sharon said,

December 10, 2007 @ 9:10 am

hi i saw on aol today japanese diet jell http://www.gadling.com/2007/12/04/big-in-japan-eating-zero-calorie-jelly-keeps-japanese-women-ski/

can anyonehelp mebuy this i live in the united states,, i see it has a straw..or maybe i can buy powder make my own,,if u can help i am most appreciative maybe i can get you something you want from the Us..thanks sharon

11. sharon said,

December 10, 2007 @ 9:11 am

i need diet jelley cab anyone help i am in US thanks

12. Shirley said,

February 13, 2008 @ 8:24 pm

Hello Queen,

I am from Penang. As you mentioned earlier that you could get a pack of konnyaku without sugar at RM1.90. Where can I get that? I used to get the one with sugar at RM3.00 per pack. And also where to get malic acid? Thanks!

13. Hijack Queen » Konnyaku Jelly said,

June 30, 2008 @ 12:03 pm

[…] made Konnyaku Jelly again.  Not because I am craving for them, but because I bought a new Mickey Mouse mould.  […]

14. Sonia said,

July 15, 2008 @ 11:43 pm

Hi, I’m living in the U.S, and I’m wondering whether they have the Konnyaku Jelly powder here. If not, do you know where I can buy it?

The Queen says: I am so sorry, Sonia. I have no idea about that. If you want, I can help you to buy and ship over to you.

15. Minigi said,

December 7, 2008 @ 2:47 am

Dear Queen,
    Please email me how can I contact you to order Konnyaky Jelly Powder? I love it, but I could not find anywhere saling it in USA or online.
    Thanks a lot. Take care
    Minigi

16. Stephanie said,

September 2, 2009 @ 12:04 pm

Hi Jessie,
    Beautiful jellies!
    I would like to know how do you get the black dots in the star transparent jelly? What seeds are those?
    Thanks

Stephanie

17. Tien N. said,

August 18, 2010 @ 11:46 am

Hello, I don’t know if you still check out your blog :) but I would really really love to know where you can purchase this at Houston as well, please let me know soon, please. Thank you! :)

18. yoke leng said,

August 21, 2010 @ 4:38 pm

Hi,I am living in Houston , Texas and love to buy some konnyaku jelly powder. Would you please help us to buy some by send you a cashier check and mailing address…Please answer…thank you very much for your help.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI