Hello world!

10 paragraph essay outline format April 13, 2006 at 1:41 am · Filed under General

http://applecountrysnowmobileclub.com/?article=10-per-page-paper-writers&80a=c6 10 per page paper writers I’ve never thought of starting my own webpage cos I’m cheapskate until one fine day a few lunch buddies of mine suggested that. Well, it’s kinda like a trend now. Everyone is writing a blog… everyone has their own webpage… everyone carries a mobilephone…(tho I do not want to talk about ipod nano) Most ppl is chasing for the coolest and newest gadget now. 10 years down the road, can you imagine how many ppl even for teenagers to have their own webpage? If you do not grab a domain now, you will be left choosing some names that you don’t like.

http://bizantiq.ro/?article=10-paragraph-essay-outline-format&c08=16 10 paragraph essay outline format

http://bizantiq.ro/?article=10-point-essay&c7a=79 10 point essay

10 per page paper writers

11 Hijackers »

1. Kimmy said,

April 13, 2006 @ 7:24 pm

Looking forward to read your blogs… :D

2. Lil said,

April 15, 2006 @ 5:25 pm

you know, this is quite a coincidence… i just bought a domain name and hosting for a friend as birthday present, because he mentioned about wanting to do photoblog… cool… :)

great one jessie, looking forward to great entries!!

3. Hisham said,

April 15, 2006 @ 7:40 pm

Less talk, more food pics…. pretty please.

4. Julie Ling said,

April 16, 2006 @ 2:04 pm

Dreaming I will pay for the 2nd year. :P

5. ghostie said,

April 17, 2006 @ 9:07 am

Congratulations….
    I shall book mark this website….
    Cheers…

6. athena said,

April 17, 2006 @ 1:00 pm

:) new blog….will be tuning into this channel…

7. daboss said,

April 17, 2006 @ 11:44 pm

feels good to have your own domain, eh? looks good… congrats!

8. Allan said,

April 18, 2006 @ 2:50 pm

So the previous (post) from hijackqueen blog is not pindah to here??More funny blog pls haha!!!

9. oddfather said,

April 18, 2006 @ 7:49 pm

keep it up…..with your funny stories.

10. turnleft said,

April 19, 2006 @ 11:54 pm

hijackqueen is good with good taste too. have you invited mslee to hijackqueen? I see there are someone wearing the shortest skirt you cannot denial it. she will be interested.

Jessie – YRH all the time got good taste wan.  Yeah, aitheng is reading my blog all the time.  She’s just too lazy to pen a comment.  err… shortest skirt???? who???

11. turnleft said,

April 30, 2006 @ 12:12 am

Hi, What a final for malaysia’s first superstar today,
    finally John won. Des is good too. Young girls support pretty boy.
    Just like M2M have a song call “Pretty Boy”
    I support Des as usual. girl lah

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI